Ilford XP2 in Diafine
The film was rated 400 asa and developed in Diafine - the batch is around 13 months old. All chemicals are mixed with distilled water.
- 3 mins in bath A - 2 gentle agitations every minute.
- 3 mins in bath B - no agitation just stand.
- Water stop - 2 mins under running water with 2 dumps.
- Alkaline fix (Moersch) for 4 mins - 2 gentle agitations every minute.
- 15 minute wash.
- Final rinse in distilled water with Ilford Ilfotol.
- Scanned on Nikon Coolscan V Ed in RAW at 4,000 dpi 16 bit grey. Set curve high & low. All other settings off.
- No post-processing apart from reduction for the web at 100dpi.
Rodinal stand works too - 1PT4 | B&W Rangefinder Photography by Matt Alofs.